Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where do you put your Hose?

There are so many cool ways to store your hose - did you know that? Your Garden Hose that is. Forget that old way of winding it back up by hand or throwing in a pile. There are very nice Holders, Reels and Storage units that not only look nice but are functional as well. I use the kind that reels back up from the power of water - boy does that save me big headaches when it comes to yard work. So when you are looking for a way to store your hose you must look at all your options and forget the old ways and try something new. This year I am going to get a Hose Holder Container for my extra hose - I think they look really nice - a nice addition to my yard.

Do you have a Garden hose in need of repair? Click Here for instructions on how to repair it - DO NOT TOSS IT



No comments:

Post a Comment